Hercules Sägemann Comb 5660 Seamless 9″ Large for Long & Curly Hair
- The width, length and shape of the tooth determines the type of texture and embodies the individual look
- Hercules Sägemann combs are unbeatable in the salon, at home or when styling
- Large anti-static curling comb for long hair
- Developed by Professionals! High quality hair combs by Hercules Sägemann (made in Germany) since 1856
Available on backorder
| 5% Buy 2 for -5% |
17.10 $ USD /pc.
| 10% Buy 3 for -10% |
16.20 $ USD /pc.
| 15% Buy 4 for -15% |
15.30 $ USD /pc.
Size: 22.86 cm | Color: Black
Each Hercules Sägemann brush stands for maximum hair protection and fulfils the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sägemann you buy the best in the world class combs.
Hercules Sägemann PERFECT LOOK: BOUNCING CURLS:
- Ebonite Styling Comb – perfection in design and function
- The ideal styling comb for every look
- Tried and tested design with perfect ergonomics
- Twist-resistant and yet flexible
- Gentle to hair and scalp due to perfectly rounded, burr-free teeth, polished tooth-base and comb spine
- Very good gliding ability when combing through
- Chemical and heat-resistant
- PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT – Hercules Sägemann acts in a responsible and sustainable way. To relieve the environment, the most modern filtering techniques are used and the separating foils used during comb production are 96% recycled.
Whether with lots of volume, curly or smooth, with or without texture, styling combs make an individual look possible. Particularly when backcombing or smoothing the hair, it is important that the comb is absolutely burr-free. Only in this way is it possible to guarantee that the hair cuticle is preserved. The width, length and shape of the tooth determines the type of texture and gives the individual look. In the salon, at home or when travelling – Hercules Sägemann’s combs are unbeatable for styling.
Hercules Sägemann (Germany)
Hercules Sägemann have been producing highest quality professional combs in Germany for over 150 years. Highest quality materials are sustainably sourced and most of the work is carried out by hand to produce truly unique combs for maximum protection and naturally beautiful hair.
There are no reviews yet.