Mont Bleu Nail Pliers, 12 cm long, made of Stainless Steel, hand finished in Solingen
Nail pliers made of stainless steel. Perfect for manicure and especially pedicure use. They are made by skilled craftsmen, and hand finished in Solingen. Length 12 cm /4.7″ inches.
| 5% Buy 2 for -5% |
10,40 $ USD /pc.
| 10% Buy 3 for -10% |
9,86 $ USD /pc.
| 15% Buy 4 for -15% |
9,31 $ USD /pc.
High quality nail pliers for manicure and pedicure nail grooming. The jaws are perfect for easy and clean cuts of your nails without breaking them. They are specially made for effortless cutting the thick foot nails.
Excellent quality nail pliers are hand finished in Germany by a traditional Solingen company with more than 80 years experience in making the well recognized Solingen quality nail and cuticle care implements.
Made of stainless steel, which makes them anti-corrosive and durable, these nail pliers are made to last a lifetime. They have a nice polished surface. Length 12 cm/4.7″ inches. The surface has a matt brush polished finish.
For the perfect pedicure we suggest using a glass foot file regularly on your feet.
- Manufactured and engineered to perfection
- Made from stainless steel for long lasting, regular use
- Designed for effortless cutting of thick nails on both the hands and feet
- Angled jaws and sharp blades deliver a clean cut every time
- Lightweight, ergonomic design and superb quality